Trophy Wives

In response to the Age Gap thread and the marriage of Lee to a 25 year old:
Trophy wives give men prestige along with smoking cohibas, Armani suits , a private plane and private chef and your own vineyard. Trophy wives look fine on your pumped up arm and give great head to your wilting member.
Trophy wives are a time machine turning you into a young vital dude who can party and drink all night and still make that million dollar deal over morning coffee.
Truth is you have nothing in common. The age gap widens with each year. You can't keep up with her stamina. Her discussions bore you to death mainly because you haven't a clue of what she's saying. A trophy wife tarnishes quickly but how many can you support?

Have to wonder though, just how many of these trophy wives have a fella on the side who has the same stamina as them?

In response to the Age Gap thread and the marriage of Lee to a 25 year old:
Trophy wives give men prestige along with smoking cohibas, Armani suits , a private plane and private chef and your own vineyard. Trophy wives look fine on your pumped up arm and give great head to your wilting member.
Trophy wives are a time machine turning you into a young vital dude who can party and drink all night and still make that million dollar deal over morning coffee.
Truth is you have nothing in common. The age gap widens with each year. You can't keep up with her stamina. Her discussions bore you to death mainly because you haven't a clue of what she's saying. A trophy wife tarnishes quickly but how many can you support?

:cool:
You are one fcuking ignorant cow.
My wife is a practicing economist and we were going out fo over two years before we got married.
Get back behind he barricades before Hamas come calling ffs!:rolleyes:

Bit racist Lee..

:cool:
Just because my wife is 25 doesn't mean that I keep her on the sideboard.
It was a nasty insinuation from Deb using my name in the first line of her post and she can like my reply or lump it.
I don't give a shite one way or the other how she reacts tbh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼