Trevor Deely

Pepe insinuated prozzies, I insinuated cocaine, most people seem to agree with Pepe, but I'm sure neither of us will take any satisfaction in being right if the truth ever does come out.

I would say it is more likely the guy following him was hassling him about whether he wanted a hooker or drugs, those scumbags can be quite persistent, he probably eventually told this dude to fuck off and then your man probably lost the head and killed him.

I would say it is more likely the guy following him was hassling him about whether he wanted a hooker or drugs, those scumbags can be quite persistent, he probably eventually told this dude to fuck off and then your man probably lost the head and killed him.

People are always telling scobes to fuck off though, you'd think they'd be inured to it by now.

Also, it doesn't seem like your regular street fight/mugging where the victim is left bleeding on the pavement, they would seem to have put some effort into concealing the body.

People are always telling scobes to fuck off though, you'd think they'd be inured to it by now.

Also, it doesn't seem like your regular street fight/mugging where the victim is left bleeding on the pavement, they would seem to have put some effort into concealing the body.

Well who knows I suppose, but it might explain why he went into the bank at that time in the morning, maybe it was just to get rid of the guy. And there is a difference between telling a scobe to fuck off and someone who has notions about himself, look what those fuckers the Dundons did to the poor guy in Limerick for refusing their 14 year old sister a drink.

Quite a few recent incidences of "breakthroughs" in high profile missing persons cases where searches and digs are carried out on the basis of some individual coming forward with information but coming to nothing in the end. TBH this instance sounded a lot more plausible than the farce last year surrounding the Philip Cairns case.

Sorry for the non update bump, there was a few articles on this case again around Christmas:

Trevor Deely’s siblings describe ‘horrendous’ dig in Chapelizod

Did he withdraw money from the ATM at that time? I thought he was captured on CCTV passing it, not using it.

There are two ATM instances, one far less circulated image when he left Bucks to withdraw money from an ATM:https://www.thesun.ie/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/04/nintchdbpict000314193848.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100 and one video when he walked past an ATM seemingly being followed, which has been widely used in the media at all stages of the case.

His sister has come and and slammed the latest round of conspiracy theories doing the rounds online. A lot of american podcast and youtube true crimers have covered the case and some are convinced his Alaska trip is the key to the mystery.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼