Travelling to spain

Herbert

Anyone travelled to Spain recently? If so did you need extra forms ie covid ,travel etc . Heading away next week 4 of us out of cork to palma ,all vaccination Done but I'm not sure and the interweb isn't much help if I need any other documents. Any help greatly appreciated

Anyone travelled to Spain recently? If so did you need extra forms ie covid ,travel etc . Heading away next week 4 of us out of cork to palma ,all vaccination Done but I'm not sure and the interweb isn't much help if I need any other documents. Any help greatly appreciated
No - locater forms, etc no longer required. They could ask to see covid cert but didn't see any evidence of it being checked when we went there last month. Masks required in pharmacies, health clinics and public transport but nowhere else.

Aer Lingus still require mask on aircraft - not sure about other airlines.

No - locater forms, etc no longer required. They could ask to see covid cert but didn't see any evidence of it being checked when we went there last month. Masks required in pharmacies, health clinics and public transport but nowhere else.

Aer Lingus still require mask on aircraft - not sure about other airlines.
Have our covid certs . Thanks for the reply .

I'm in Palma now herb. No checks or nothing but I flew from a shengen area so your experience may differ. Beautiful city btw. Totty is fucking unreal, bring your best sunglasses!

I'm in Palma now herb. No checks or nothing but I flew from a shengen area so your experience may differ. Beautiful city btw. Totty is fucking unreal, bring your best sunglasses!
Ha ha cheers bandony. Staying close to palma so will pop up for a bit of shopping with the shades 😎 on .

I'm in mallorca atm. Flew from cork. No checks of certs at palma airport. Only have to use masks on public transport - taxis, buses etc. That's the only restriction. Great spot 👌

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼