Transfer Window Thread

Well you named players that are all top players KDB , Rodri are playing with world class players and I think he would fit in just as good as both , Odegarrd had a great season with Arsenal but I wouldn’t have Guimareas ahead of him . It’s all about opinions and I’m no Brighton or Liverpool supporter but any time I’ve watched Brighton this season I have said afterwards max Allister is class .

Well you named players that are all top players KDB , Rodri are playing with world class players and I think he would fit in just as good as both , Odegarrd had a great season with Arsenal but I wouldn’t have Guimareas ahead of him . It’s all about opinions and I’m no Brighton or Liverpool supporter but any time I’ve watched Brighton this season I have said afterwards max Allister is class .
So you recant now , he isn’t the best midfielder in the EPL?

So you recant now , he isn’t the best midfielder in the EPL?
How did you come to that conclusion? There are lots of great midfielders playing and imo Mac Allistar was the best player I seen last year . Gundognan ( who you omitted) was the best of the City midfielders and I think Joelington was best of Newcastle. KDB had an average season compared to his previous season.

👍

Maupay , Bissouma, Ben White...

All dogshit.
mad-max-tom-hardy.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼