Transfer Window Thread

Kante is in the final year of his Chelsea contract and doesn't seem keen to accept a 2 year deal.

Fabulous player on his day but, at 32, summer suitors should be wary nervous about giving him too long / big a deal given his injury issues appear to be ramping up.

Really?

He would't be an improvement on what ye have now?

You’d imagine even with 12-18 months on his contract there’d be a £50m+ price tag.

Chelsea got £100m for Hazard with 12 months left on his contract and then there’s the english international tax on top.

He’s fairly average. Would rather see how Carvalho/Elliot develop and go big on a proper CM.

I rate him, but I take your point about Carvalho & Elliott. You could be saving a pile of dough if both are given enough minutes to reach their full potential.

Also agree that ££ should be prioritised for a physically imposing, mobile all-rounder in midfield.

But if there was a relative bargain to be had I'd be interested, although the worry is what you'd save on fees you often end up passing on in higher wages & agent fees.

I rate him too lads.
You’d imagine even with 12-18 months on his contract there’d be a £50m+ price tag.

Chelsea got £100m for Hazard with 12 months left on his contract and then there’s the english international tax on top.

He’s fairly average. Would rather see how Carvalho/Elliot develop and go big on a proper CM.
He absolutely is not.

He might not be top drawer, but he's well above average.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Amigo The Devil
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼