Transfer Window Thread

Not a hope Everton will be involved in a relegation battle again with the additions of Tarkowski and Coady.
I've changed my mind regarding Everton not being in a relegation battle this season. @Hank Scorpio and @nelly sham picked up on my post and they have a point tbh. It's hard to see where the goals are going to come from. I don't think Neal Maupay is the answer. He's not scored many in a Brighton side that create a lot of chances. I don't think Everton will go down though but they could struggle again this season. 😐

I've changed my mind regarding Everton not being in a relegation battle this season. @Hank Scorpio and @nelly sham picked up on my post and they have a point tbh. It's hard to see where the goals are going to come from. I don't think Neal Maupay is the answer. He's not scored many in a Brighton side that create a lot of chances. I don't think Everton will go down though but they could struggle again this season. 😐
Brighton's biggest issue since Potter took over has been converting chances. They create loads. Everton signing the guy who couldn't consistently finish those chances would have me worried if I was an Everton fan.

I don't expect Lampard or Gerrard to finish the season in their current jobs.
I really wish I backed this now. I think Stevie G will be first out the door against his own will.

Brendan Rodgers might be the first to walk away given the lack of transfers. Leicester must be having money issues. Their owners own a duty free company? Surely their profits have taken a nosedive last couple of years? Its not exactly a massive club in terms of following/creating revenue either .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
NewEra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼