Transfer Window Thread

Which would be most games.

Bang average player who scores the odd great goal.

Was ever thus except for brief enough time at end of Liverpool career- scored 13 goals in 16-17 season and had 12 goals and 9 assists in 20 appearances (all comps) in 17-18 before going to Barcelona that January and forever into net spend cup folklore.

Which would be most games.

Bang average player who scores the odd great goal.
A Barca great in the eyes of some.

Coutinho was fairly regularly brilliant for Liverpool it must be said. Very, very inconsistent at the start of his LFC career and also since joining Barca and then Villa.

Coutinho was fairly regularly brilliant for Liverpool it must be said.
I must have missed those games. And this isn't even a rivalry thing. I'm well able to say the likes of Salah and Mane are some of the best players that have played in the EPL, but Couthino was never in that league.

He was mostly shit and occasionally (very) brilliant. Villa is about his level.

I must have missed those games. And this isn't even a rivalry thing. I'm well able to say the likes of Salah and Mane are some of the best players that have played in the EPL, but Couthino was never in that league.

He was mostly shit and occasionally (very) brilliant. Villa is about his level.
To get a huge money transfer to Barcelona he surely had to be doing a lot of good things? And he was doing them IMO. But it’s not unfair to say he was inconsistent.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Live n Gigging 2024

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼