Training Run Times

Meself and timeout, for different reasons and in different locations, are in Copenhagen tonight and we’ll both go to the start line for the Copenhagen half marathon in the morning. Starts at 11:15 local time. Weather will be wet and a bit windy but the course should be flat OK. Only worry is the wind funnelling down those long straight streets. I have no idea what I’m aiming for - a good run of 50+ miles per week under my belt but was knackered getting the 55 done this week after last Sundays battle with Raffeen. Still, looking forward to the buzz - my eldest lad is running it too 👍

Meself and timeout, for different reasons and in different locations, are in Copenhagen tonight and we’ll both go to the start line for the Copenhagen half marathon in the morning. Starts at 11:15 local time. Weather will be wet and a bit windy but the course should be flat OK. Only worry is the wind funnelling down those long straight streets. I have no idea what I’m aiming for - a good run of 50+ miles per week under my belt but was knackered getting the 55 done this week after last Sundays battle with Raffeen. Still, looking forward to the buzz - my eldest lad is running it too 👍
I think this is starting right as I type. I love Terrier's weather predictions for his races. Typhoon Terrier I think I'll call him from now on. Checked the forecast online and the 'wind' was neglible 😂

Hope ye both have a good one lads. The auld fella is in good shape so might even bring home a p.b. And the skinny fella just went sub 80 recently. There'll be sparks flying in the Danish Capital.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼