Training Run Times

PB yesterday for H/M 1.56.14 on a fairly hilly route, Speed work tuesday, easy 4 weds, 5 miles tempo thurs and 14 next sunday,
Great Stuff Jimmy. The progress continues. Tell to mind my own business by all means...but i would caution against any speed work this week if you have raced at the weekend. maybe a few strides in the weekend long run to loosen the legs but what you really want is to give the body the ability to recover and pick up the fitness gains from last weekend.

Great Stuff Jimmy. The progress continues. Tell to mind my own business by all means...but i would caution against any speed work this week if you have raced at the weekend. maybe a few strides in the weekend long run to loosen the legs but what you really want is to give the body the ability to recover and pick up the fitness gains from last weekend.
Cheers, you are a day late 😀, did a speed session last night, will do easy 5 tomorrow night and rest til sunday and do 14,

Cheers, you are a day late 😀, did a speed session last night, will do easy 5 tomorrow night and rest til sunday and do 14,
Jimmy, you saying you're going to run 5 easy today and then nothing till Sunday? Same as Smurf, you can tell me to take a running jump but three days off after an easy 8k seems a lot, m8!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼