Too big to cancel.

When is the book out Greedy ?

You sure it won’t blow your cover, as in there can’t be too many self help authors from Ireland that are writing Donad Trump memoirs ?

The harassment of President Trump by the FBI has had a knock-on effect on my career. On a business trip to the States I was approached by agents who requested to view the manuscript of the presidents memoirs which I am ghostwriting. I naturally refused. My links with the president have become well known and this is one of the factors that have led to attempts to "cancel" me in some institutions. A source told me that a paper was planning on running a piece on my relationships and suggesting that I was a sexist and misogynist. A phone call fron my lawyer put paid to that.

There can be no denying that in todays landscape men such as I are a target for cancel culture. However there are figures who are simply too big to cancel. My books are best sellers. My business interests are in the red. I have the ear of great men of politics, industry, the arts and more. I am simply too big for cancel culture. Likewise President Trump will overcome his adversaries and take his rightful place in the White House.
I'm sorry to hear your investments have turned sour, hopefully it is just a temporary blip and they'll be back in the black soon enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Highstool Prophets
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

4th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼