Tommy Tiernan on RTE One

I saw him a couple of times in the early noughties and enjoyed it. Unfortunately since then he seems to be as mad as a badger and all he does now is shout loudly for the entire performance, he must have an awful headache by the end of a show.

Roxetten

I see Tommy Tiernan has taken over the D'Arcy Saturday night slot on RTE1, he's interviewing Adam Clayton this evening and he's actually giving him space to talk without constantly interrupting. I'm pleasantly surprised tbh.

I see Tommy Tiernan has taken over the D'Arcy Saturday night slot on RTE1, he's interviewing Adam Clayton this evening and he's actually giving him space to talk without constantly interrupting. I'm pleasantly surprised tbh.

Well he went up my estimation for not pandering or lowballing Louise o Neil and the tool he replaced wasn’t hard to beat .... I can’t understand why they had a second chat show on Saturday night after lls but this is a good spin on the format

Roxetten

Get an interesting guest on and let them talk, that's how to do it.

Clayton is a top drawer interviewee though in fairness and he's not part of the usual circuit.

Eileen Walsh on now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

25th May 2022 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Tim Chadwick

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

View more events ▼