Tommy Tiernan on RTE One

Tiernan is a very funny comedian. Some of his material and takes on Irish life are very very clever.

Hes not perfect so internet haters are always going to jump on that. The internet hates comedians. When you say 'hes not funny' you actually mean 'hes not funny in my opinion' and your opinion is up against the most successful and wealthiest Irish comedian of all time. He does runs of 25+ in large Dublin venues so your opinion, while youre entitled to it, is wrong in many peoples eyes.

Yeah you're right.

Spastics find him funny.

Tiernan is a very funny comedian. Some of his material and takes on Irish life are very very clever.

Hes not perfect so internet haters are always going to jump on that. The internet hates comedians. When you say 'hes not funny' you actually mean 'hes not funny in my opinion' and your opinion is up against the most successful and wealthiest Irish comedian of all time. He does runs of 25+ in large Dublin venues so your opinion, while youre entitled to it, is wrong in many peoples eyes.
Which large Dublin venue is he doing a run of 25+ gigs?

You mean Dylan Moran ?

If you want some "mad" fellah roaring,shouting and cursing at you then Tiernan is your man.

A certain bald man in a dress would beg to differ, I think.

Just because something is successful doesn't mean it's good.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
KAWALA - CANCELLED
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

10th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼