Tom Hanks as Walt Disney?

If Disney do it themselves, there's no point in seeing it. They'll hardly do a warts and all on Uncle Walt.

If another studio does it then don't expect to see it anytime soon. Unless it's a thinly veiled version with a ficticious cartoon studio etc.

They might do a warts and all, ya never know.

I think Tom Vaughn-Lawlor would be great as auld Walt.

Looks like its going to be a co production jobee so ya never know.

Production Companies

Ruby Films
Essential Media & Entertainment
BBC Films
Hopscotch Features
Walt Disney Pictures

Walt Nidge-ney.

"It's a fooken talkin' mow-se righ'. Steamboa' Willy, so it's called. And he's a prick righ' so I called him Mickey. Draw tha'. I have dis ting about cocaine and seven midgets too yeah but we'll get to tha' later."

Disney needs a few dollars more to save The Lone Ranger - The Guardian

John Carter may not have earned a sequel following the $282m it lost Disney, but it's found a spiritual successor in The Lone Ranger, a new take on the classic Western serial, which is on course to burn a similar sized hole in Mickey Mouse's wallet.

Disney might be wishing they'd killed off the nearly axed Lone Ranger when they had the chance, as the Verbinski and Depp combo behind Pirates of the Caribbean fail to strike gold in the wild wild west. Even with Depp's defence of the film (his role as a Native American in this popcorn flick as an attempt to "right the wrongs of the past", apparently) critics and film-goers alike are steadfastly unconvinced.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼