Toireasa Ferris - She Survived then...

having missed that edition of the LLShow I am finding it difficult to get into the political debate without some pictures of the event.
Ahem.
And I would like to participate in the debate.
Ahem.
So any pics??

City Babe said:
Actually i wonder how Jackie Healy Rae voted,

They were on 'bantering' a few weeks back on Matt Coopers show, something to do with her enforcing a no mobile phone ban in chambers, he basically spoke of her and to her like she was a 5 year old....

That was Michael Healy Rae. They sound the same though. Both Danny and Michael Healy Rae supported her and voted against.

She is well capable of fighting her corner though. she was cool out for the whole two hours she was under attack.

I wouldn't say the Shinners have affected the Labour vote too much, Labour are now where they have almost always been in the polls. I find it bizarre that people are prepared to vote for people who were ordering murders just over a decade ago and are still up to their tonsils in all sorts of dodgy behaviour and were also committed to the overthrow of our country, when di they change this btw? 86? but people are becoming more and more like goldfish, 5 second memories.

BarneyMagee said:
That was Michael Healy Rae. They sound the same though. Both Danny and Michael Healy Rae supported her and voted against.

She is well capable of fighting her corner though. she was cool out for the whole two hours she was under attack.

oh thanks for that.... ur right they do sound the same.....

BarneyMagee said:

And sure if the attack became too heavy she could always call her father and the lads out with the rifles, hurleys and baseball bats. If you can't get what you want one way sure try another way

Hi. I'm the Shinner on the PROC board. I've been around for quite a while now and have enjoyed the rantings of the reactionary right wing.
Sling it little wans.

BTW I don't mind the cretinous ramblings of the misinformed and the stupid but I must make issue with the concept that Toireasa isn't capable of being an effective political leader SOLELY BECAUSE she is a young woman.
Attack her politics not her sex nor her youth.

After all I pay attention to all the baby boys on this board. Cuties the lot of ye.

Out da Lough Like said:
Naw biy.

They've peaked in the polls.

They'll probably become the new Democratic Left, and split the left vote again.

Labour are the ones suffering most from their increase in support, which is now stuck on between 9% and 10%.
Its ncredible to think that 1 in 10 voting adults would vote for a criminal organisation with its own active private army in an election

Rebelred said:
Its ncredible to think that 1 in 10 voting adults would vote for a criminal organisation with its own active private army in an election

"Sinn Féin or not the IRA" - Gerry Adams X 1,534,231.3 times in the last 5 minutes.

One of the motions at yesterday's Kerry County Council meeting was to condemn bank robberies as a form of political fund-raising.

Sinn Fein's councillors voted against it...

It pains me to admit it, but here's one thing I like about Sinn Fein... (no, Pat Kenny is not a memeber of Sinn Fein, as far as I know)

ferrisseat.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom (The Bear) O Mahony Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼