Toilet Signage

The thing that Dan is suggesting isn't actually happening though. It's scaremongering.

I'm not going to pretend I know if it is or not but either way it doesn't really change the fact that objectively I agree with what he said.

I couldn't comment on how I feel about what is or isn't being taught until I knew exactly what is or isn't being taught..

So they will teach them that it's a hard thing to do?
Why would they teach either?
The irreversable damage being done to young people lives by this quack quasi science bullshit is well documented.

Lol, that tit will be demanding peer reviewed research any second now 🤣
If it is so well documented, why are you never able to provide evidence to back up your opinions?

You say that children are (or will be taught) that changing gender is as easy as changing your socks. You say that this is well documented. So prove it.

I'm not going to pretend I know if it is or not but either way it doesn't really change the fact that objectively I agree with what he said.

I couldn't comment on how I feel about what is or isn't being taught until I knew exactly what is or isn't being taught..
So you agree that it would be a bad thing if something that isn't happening was to happen?

Correct. I am saying if that was happening it shouldn't.
Is there something wrong with that?
Am I missing something?.

He isn't saying "if this is happening it should stop". He is saying it is happening, without a shred of evidence to back it up.

Agreeing with him lends credence to his scaremongering, imo.

Why would they teach either?

If it is so well documented, why are you never able to provide evidence to back up your opinions?

You say that children are (or will be taught) that changing gender is as easy as changing your socks. You say that this is well documented. So prove it.

'Show me proof'!!

How can you give examples of a policy that hasnt been introduced in this country yet?

Google Tavistock and come back to me 🙄

He isn't saying "if this is happening it should stop". He is saying it is happening, without a shred of evidence to back it up.

Agreeing with him lends credence to his scaremongering, imo.

He said..

"Teaching children that changing your gender is as simple as changing your socks is going to create enormous societal problems."

I agree with this.

I'm not saying it's happening, I don't even really know or care if he is saying it's happening I am simply pointing out I agree with a statement that a poster made.

I know you and him have baggage with each other but I try to bring as little baggage as possible to any and all interactions I have on here. If I see something I agree with I will say so regardless of who says it. Same if I see something I don't agree with.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼