Toilet Signage

Sorry HonkY m8, in the culture war theres no middle ground.

Either subscribe to woke orthodoxy or face being ostracised.

I don't make the rules.

Fair enough, I'm off to stick my head in the ground

ostrich-facebook-sticker.png

Your 'reasoned debate' consists exclusively of snide putdowns ,false equivalence and ascribing things neither said nor implied to whoever you are bickering with.

Some people here seem to credit you with intelligence. I've yet to see any evidence of it.

Gender identity along the lines of the resource video on the INTO website have no place in a primary school setting. Most people here agree.

Feel free to rattle on for another 20 pages about how this denies the existence of gay people or whatever other shit you invent in place of an argument.
You've posted here before about how you thought I was intelligent, remember 🤣🤣

Questioning my intelligence because you disagree with me is very childish.

You are all up in a heap about this, without any notion as to what is even being proposed. Complete moral panic stuff.

You've posted here before about how you thought I was intelligent, remember 🤣🤣

Questioning my intelligence because you disagree with me is very childish.

You are all up in a heap about this, without any notion as to what is even being proposed. Complete moral panic stuff.

thumb.jpg

What's the cut off age for girls playing in boys teams in the GAA Honky.
Where does gender identity come into that?
There is no bar to women competing in men's sports.

There is one for men competing in women's sports

Golf, Baseball, Basketball, American Football, Soccer, Athletics, Swimming, Cycling, Darts, Snooker all have women only events and there has been women competing against the men

There is no bar to women competing in men's sports.

There is one for men competing in women's sports

Golf, Baseball, Basketball, American Football, Soccer, Athletics, Swimming, Cycling, Darts, Snooker all have women only events and there has been women competing against the men

If memory serves me correct it was 13 in schoolboy soccer ( now 16) The girls then had to find teams of their own....

"(i) It shall cater for all boys and girls up to the age of sixteen years on the first day of January of the year in which the season concludes. A maximum of 3 girls can play on boys teams up to and including the U/16 age group, girls can also play one year below their nominal age group on boys’ teams, for example a girl eligible to play at U/14 can play on an U/13 boys team in addition to being eligible to play for her club’s girls team at her nominal, or higher, age group."
https://sfai.ie/about-sfai/rules/#

So only 3 are allowed play on a boys team, who's to stop more if they identify as a boy on the day.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼