Toilet Signage

Here is some peer reviewed research

Maybe have a go off reading it.

Two pour already rubbished your trans people in prisons argument. I find your new found concerns about prisoners being raped a little self serving to be honest. In general, if someone only cares about an issue in so far as it furthers their agenda, then it isn't the issue they care about.

:oops: Self-serving? Is he due up in front of the beaks soon or something?

Gibberish.

I am in my fuck reading your hurried google search that you fire off and couldnt be even arsed to highlight and quote a relevant section.

I have my opinion, there are a lot more sane people here in agreement with me than with your deranged woke gibbering.

There are dozens of documented rapes and terminations in Californian womens prisons since this shockingly poor legislation was passed in that state.

Predators taking advantage of gender indentity garbage.

That doesn't suit your argument so you simply ignore it.

:oops: Self-serving? Is he due up in front of the beaks soon or something?
Not that I know of!

The vast majority of prison rapes are carried out by men on men. This does not seem to cause consternation at all.

One mention of a trans person in a women's prison though and there is a big furore about the dangers of prison rape.

That's what I meant about it being self serving.

Gibberish.

I am in my fuck reading your hurried google search that you fire off and couldnt be even arsed to highlight and quote a relevant section.

I have my opinion, there are a lot more sane people here in agreement with me than with your deranged woke gibbering.

There are dozens of documented rapes and terminations in Californian prisons since this shockingly poor legislation was passed in that state.

I'm posting from Cork rather than California and, unlike you it seems, I'm not going to be going to any jail any time soon. The yanks have some VERY weird laws, including being too young to drink or play a scratch card but old enough to buy an assault rifle. So what happens out in their jail system doesn't really bother me tbh. Nor should it you unless your crime is such that it's likely to see you end up out there

Gibberish.

There are dozens of documented rapes and terminations in Californian prisons since this shockingly poor legislation was passed in that state.

Yup, and opinion. Which you described as a "proven recipe for disaster". It isn't proven though. It is just your opinion.

I am not ignoring the Californian matter, I do point out though that you don't seem to care at all about prison rape unless it is by a trans person, ergo I don't think that prison rape is what you care about.

Two pour already went through this with you, there are ways that trans prisoners can be housed in a gender suitable manner and other women's safety can also be protected. It isn't a difficult issue to solve. The fact that the American prison system is in chaos is the issue here, not trans issues.

I'm posting from Cork rather than California and, unlike you it seems, I'm not going to be going to any jail any time soon. The yanks have some VERY weird laws, including being too young to drink or play a scratch card but old enough to buy an assault rifle. So what happens out in their jail system doesn't really bother me tbh. Nor should it you unless your crime is such that it's likely to see you end up out there

The new equality act specifically allows for the removal of single sex spaces such as prisons, homeless shelters, hospital wards etc.

Never let any understanding of whats being discussed stop you from wading into a discussion.

The new equality act specifically allows for the removal of single sex spaces such as prisons, homeless shelters, hospital wards etc.

Never let any understanding of whats being discussed stop you from wading into a discussion.

So is your gripe with the new equality act in Ireland or with how California runs its prisons?

Not that I know of!

The vast majority of prison rapes are carried out by men on men. This does not seem to cause consternation at all.

One mention of a trans person in a women's prison though and there is a big furore about the dangers of prison rape.

That's what I meant about it being self serving.

So now you are trying to change the subject to male spaces.

Again trying to dismiss the facts that rape and terminations are massively increased in Californian prisons and the Irish legislation will introduce the same problems here.

Pathetic cop out and totally predictable.

So is your gripe with the new equality act in Ireland or with how California runs its prisons?

Just how thick as pigshit are you m8?

This has already been introduced in California. The new legislation is to allow the same here.

What are you not getting?

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼