the wine thread

ne-coon-cabsauv-03-detail.jpg

Available in most SuperValu offies. about a tenner. smooth, lovely long finish

following on from claire99's revelation that she would actually drink the muck better known as jacobs creek
i also said i dont drink wine and when i do i am to drunk to taste it so will go with whatever is in the persons fridge.
why are you picking on me:(

calm down there girly - only having a joke
with the stuff that gets thrown around this forum im surprised you got offended by something like this .. anyway this thread will stop you ever making a mistake like that again because you will now have 10 alternatives to jacobs creek that cost the same and taste a thousand times better :p

ill edit the post

if this is to help me i only drink white wine.i'm not upset just a whats so wrong with it.
no need to edit the post.

it was only a throw aware remark- i really enjoy wine and was hoping the thread would end up as a list of decent well priced wines, that gets added to as people find gems, which posters could then grab a bottle of and enjoy

as for whites, there was a pinot grigio thrown up earlier

friends?

it was only a throw aware remark- i really enjoy wine and was hoping the thread would end up as a list of decent well priced wines, that gets added to as people find gems, which posters could then grab a bottle of and enjoy

friends?

of course i was never odd with you, tis just i know some people can be really snootty about wine and my thinking is if you like it thats all that matters. i have gotten given out by people for not knowing my wines and drinking white with steak.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Beth Orton
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼