The Sophie Toscan du Plantier Murder Case

Interesting to hear the interview with Nick Foster (wrote the Murder at Roaringwster book) on Pat Kenny today. Foster comes across as a very measured and thoughtful person. He said in recent months new leads have been uncovered, that the case has progressed significantly since the 2 docs came out this year. He said one or two key people have started to resist intimidation, lose their fear, find their voice, and are speaking to the Gardai. One key development relates to a wrist watch Sophie is believed to have worn that night. Someone wrote to Foster inquiring about this watch, and that inquiry was subsequently passed onto Gardai. Again, he doesn’t come across as dramatic, but he did say there’s real reason to be confident we’re in the final stretch here from a DPP standpoint. Foster ended by saying he was extremely optimistic that we’ll see one or two arrests in the near term (sounded like within weeks to me). Make of it what you will …

I heard Nick Foster on Joe Duffy a few days ago and thought he was full of crap.

I heard Nick Foster on Joe Duffy a few days ago and thought he was full of crap.
Yip he wasn't great on Primetime with Mick Clifford, especially speaking about the French court case. Cliiford had to remind him that the evidence given by the French shrink and accepted by the court never met met or spoke to Bailey.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼