Without turning into Jessica Fletcher what are the various theories?
I've heard with no substantiating evidence the following
1. Ian Bailey did it
2. A west cork based garda Sargent with a history of domestic violence since deceased. I'd say i saw this here (PROC) , never heard it elsewhere
3. A French ex lover since deceased. Apparently they found an expensive bottle of wine that was stocked exclusively by irish ferries like £80 in 1996 money so pricey a bottle of which was sold. Was expecting this one to make the podcast but didn't. Can't remember where I heard that one or if its true.
4. A hit job by her husband. No evidence AFAIK, cant remember where but surely the French would have sussed this if so
5. A German national, mentioned in the Pod
6. A Horse, mentioned in the Pod
It was hats off on the final day at the Galway Races on Sunday August 2 as the festival closed with the ever popular Ireland West Airport Knock sponsored Mad Hatters competition. The bad weather wasn’t much of a hindrance as Ballybrit was awash with creativity and fashion as adults and children...