The Return Of Friday Filth

Myself and a buddy took mushrooms and wandered around Amsterdam. Somehow we ended up in an S&M club but because were were both tripping balls this didn't register until we were inside at bar after ordering drinks from a guy/girl in a gimp mask.

PVC clad folk were boning each other in various positions and there was a lot of dry ice, whips, chains, poppers and pounding gabba music just as the visuals started getting intense so I still don't know what was real and what was hallucination but it was all pretty terrifying and kind of fascinating.

I was out on the street within 10 minutes. I remember running for a long time and hiding behind a parked car.

Last edited:
Myself and a buddy took mushrooms and wandered around Amsterdam. Somehow we ended up in an S&M club but because were were both tripping balls this didn't register until we were inside at bar after ordering drinks from a guy/girl in a gimp mask.

PVC clad folk were boning each other in various positions and there was a lot of dry ice, whips, chains, poppers and pounding gabba music just as the visuals started getting intense so I still don't know what was real and what was hallucination but it was all pretty terrifying and kind of fascinating.

I was out on the street within 10 minutes. I remember running for a long time and hiding behind a parked car.
Lol.
I had a similar experience, but just wandered around the city.
Ate them, nothing happened for about 45 minutes, went back to complain and on the way a pigeon started talking to me
Mannequins started dancing in the shop windows after that.
I literally time travelled at one stage.
I was standing in one spot and would reappear further down the footpath.

After that, the sex show was dull.

Lol.
I had a similar experience, but just wandered around the city.
Ate them, nothing happened for about 45 minutes, went back to complain and on the way a pigeon started talking to me
Mannequins started dancing in the shop windows after that.
I literally time travelled at one stage.
I was standing in one spot and would reappear further down the footpath.

After that, the sex show was dull.

I ended up at a cigarette machine for what seemed like hours. I think I managed to get it to work after 10 or 15 attempts. Then we had a chat for a while. The cigarette machine had an Irish accent which struck me as odd.
Along the way I acquired a bottle of milk and had no recollection of how or why this happened.
Sometime later I had a lovely sit down in a park while reality melted.

Fun times.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Noughty Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼