The Rangers FC (2012)

Never mind triggers brush.

Our own council worker is taking an awfully long time to reply to our various musings on here this morning. Some bastard must have given him some work to do

On a Monday morning. That not cricket old chaps.

:lol!:

Between rangers this weekend and being forced to work he'll need a week off to recover.. he only posts on the clock though so we may all be spared

Sevco fans getting an awful pasting in Scotland today after giving each other an awful pasting over the weekend. RFC fierce quiet on the behaviour, to be expected.

Alright Gusty ya West Brit. Always knew you were a hun.

Up the 'Ra by the way.

Is everyone who doesn't follow Celitic a hun?
Celtic supporters taking not winning the league once in a decade almost as badly as the Rangers fans who decided that the best way to celebrate was bating the head off one another

Celtic supporters taking not winning the league once in a decade almost as badly as the Rangers fans who decided that the best way to celebrate was bating the head off one another
They really are two sides of the same coin.

A mirror image of one another. They’ll never admit it though.

No. Only Gusty.

I'm taking it very well tbh. I'm neither richer nor poorer for it.

They really are two sides of the same coin.

A mirror image of one another. They’ll never admit it though.

Certain sections are. I used regularly travel to Glasgow and found myself in the company of Rangers fans many times. Never a hint of trouble and plenty of banter. I'm sure you can find trouble if you went looking. That side never interested me.

Alright Gusty ya West Brit. Always knew you were a hun

You know nothing because you are a dunce, that is your issue for a long time now.

650a79_0386b0ca6fe443a5a16c0d5a57ac563b~mv2_d_1309_1331_s_2.png

:)

Only to uneducated morons like him, another on the Sound_y gravy train if you get my drift :)

:lol!:

Don’t you just love when Soundy gets outraged about things like this?

whatever happened to let the people sing...........

I just love that clowns like you who on the one hand think the SPFL is an insignificant league and unworthy of interest then get upset enough about what's written regarding one of the teams involved to post about it here. :lol:

And as for "Let the people sing" I don't have a problem with what they sing as long as it's not sectarian or racist or inciting violence.

You on the other hand seem quite happy that sectarian things are sung, and violence is indulged in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼