The Official Spurs thread

Winks. Dear God.
Moura was excellent.
Kane another phone in effort.
7 defenders at home to Leeds.

7 consecutive halves with no shot on target.

They simply can't, won't or don't know how to attack.

Still 4 points off 4th spot , January can't come quickly enough

Kane wasn't great yesterday, but I don't think he was phoning it in, like he was under Nuno.

Far from it, imo. Plenty of effort there.
First 5 mins he was haring around like there was a rocket up his proverbial.
2 or 3 times there was a ball on to let someone in free on goal and he held on to it.
He did come deep to collect the ball alot in fairness but he's supposed to be about goals.

Ah sure 3 pts is 3 pts.

Winks. Dear God.
Moura was excellent.
Kane another phone in effort.
7 defenders at home to Leeds.

7 consecutive halves with no shot on target.

They simply can't, won't or don't know how to attack.

Still 4 points off 4th spot , January can't come quickly enough
I dunno man, I think you're a bit of a broken record with your praise/slagging of players. Moura's passing and decision making were atrocious at times and Kane did quite alright for me. Winks OK too even though I'd much prefer to see others in the team when available.

Also, the second half was quite encouraging from an attacking pov, so being down in the dumps seems a little bit premature.

I dunno man, I think you're a bit of a broken record with your praise/slagging of players. Moura's passing and decision making were atrocious at times and Kane did quite alright for me. Winks OK too even though I'd much prefer to see others in the team when available.

Also, the second half was quite encouraging from an attacking pov, so being down in the dumps seems a little bit premature.
Maybe so.
It will take to January to get into a rhythm at the earliest.
Moura was at the start of both goals and a lot of set up for Kane.
He did give away ball alright.
Winks was simply awful though.

PEH interview afterwards was telling.
He didn't celebrate the goal.
When asked why he said the fans were right, they'd played terrible first half and an equaliser was nothing to celebrate. That's attitude he has always had but clearly the rest are starting to get it as well. Alli was with Conte for the 2 weeks of the international break and only got 5 minutes. Interesting to see what happens next.

Will try to be more positive though, fair point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼