The Official Spurs thread

Everton have been awful the last few weeks PROCNA.
True but Spurs are leaking goals like a sieve.
If he does 343 again with Dier they will be wide open.
I am hopeful but not confident.

As a fan video put it during the week - it will take Conte months not weeks let alone days. A win today and use the international break to get some intensive work done in training with those not travelling and to be fair that's a good few, and then crack on to the January sales.

Do you reckon levy will give him funds in January? A stadium that went over budget and cost a billion still has to be paid for . I remember arsenal not having too much spare cash for the first few years of the Emirates era tbh no mather how much the board came out saying money was available .

Do you reckon levy will give him funds in January? A stadium that went over budget and cost a billion still has to be paid for . I remember arsenal not having too much spare cash for the first few years of the Emirates era tbh no mather how much the board came out saying money was available .
I don't know and the fanbase is split on it.
It seems Conte not joining in Summer has been boiled down to 2 things , 1, there was an ongoing issue over his Inter payout and 2, the warchest.

The value of the stadium is the revenue. Apparently he has insisted on 250 million over the course of 18 months with at least 100 of that in January. Apparently he wants De Ligt or De Vrij, Kessie and Vlahovic. Vlahovic was close in the Summer. I think the money Spurs are taking in on matchdays plus the event money, boxing, NFL games and concerts now that the stadium is fully open is probably allowing them to give Conte funds. Clearly January will tell a lot.

Lastly this is Levy's last shot. In Summer he was hedging because the stadia were not guaranteed to be open and whether it was 1 or 2 or both above he settled on Nuno and it backfired. I can't see him not giving Conte, now he's got him, all required backing.

But having been a Spurs fan for over 40 odd years now - I am a past master at the phrase "it's the hope that kills you" 🤣.

Daniel Levy was reportedly keen to sign Eden Hazard on loan from Real Madrid.

However, Antonio Conte has vetoed the move stating the Belgian did not work hard enough in training during his time managing Chelsea.

[@okdiario] #THFC #COYS

Sounds suspiciously like PR to justify a lack of spend.

Since OPTA started recording stats in 2003 no EPL team has gone 3 games without registering a single shot on target.

Tottenham Hotspurs can be the first to do it come Sunday.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼