The Official Spurs thread

you would think there would be some movement even on the DoF front by now..............clearly Levy thinks the season being over takes the pressure off - what's that? the transfer window starts in a little over 2 weeks? ah sure not like you need a DoF or manager for that.
All jokes aside, You have my sympathy m8. I too follow a club that has been run by gowls for the last 18 years. It's only money that's kept them from sliding into oblivion tbh.

you would think there would be some movement even on the DoF front by now..............clearly Levy thinks the season being over takes the pressure off - what's that? the transfer window starts in a little over 2 weeks? ah sure not like you need a DoF or manager for that.
The day to start planning for the summer window is the day the January window closes.

The day to start planning for the summer window is the day the January window closes.
I'd say well run clubs like the Brightons and Brentfords are doing their planning for two to three seasons ahead. How Brighton barely missed a beat from Potter to De Zerbi is in stark contrast to say Leeds going from Bielsa to Big Sam in about 14 months.

You just know if De Zerbi was poached a big club in the morning (or Bumnal), Brighton know exactly the 3 or 4 candidates they have in mind to take over.

I'd say well run clubs like the Brightons and Brentfords are doing their planning for two to three seasons ahead. How Brighton barely missed a beat from Potter to De Zerbi is in stark contrast to say Leeds going from Bielsa to Big Sam in about 14 months.

You just know if De Zerbi was poached a big club in the morning (or Bumnal), Brighton know exactly the 3 or 4 candidates they have in mind to take over.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

Bit of a difference between unfashionable Brighton/Brentfords whose fans are delighted with staying in top flight, and Spuz who used to be a great club back in the 60s/70s and were always good for a cup run. Spuz fans still have high expectations and low amounts of patience - it tends to be the other way around for yer Brightons/Brentfords

Don't follow epl but I understand they've now got a big stadium which is supposed to be one of the best around and great training facilities. Their journey back to the "top" (top 4 seems to satisfy many) could take time but if the finances are put on a sound footing then it's more likely to be "when" rather than "if" imho.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼