The Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Thread

Listening to BoD on OTB last night, he made the point that if we had beaten the Japs and faced the Springboks, it could have been all so much different because the Taffies only lost by three points and we are better than them. :)

BOD must've been trapped under a Land Rover Discovery in February and March this year

Listening to BoD on OTB last night, he made the point that if we had beaten the Japs and faced the Springboks, it could have been all so much different because the Taffies only lost by three points and we are better than them. :)

Fuck sake.

They'd have lost, by less than they did against NZ but still lost none the less.

Sexton was on saying "I thought we'd have one big game in us". Dya know who had a big game in them? Conway. Sat in the stands watching.
Wishful thinking should be left to the amateurs.

Fuck sake.

They'd have lost, by less than they did against NZ but still lost none the less.

Sexton was on saying "I thought we'd have one big game in us". Dya know who had a big game in them? Conway. Sat in the stands watching.

Sexton interview was appalling. It is very hard to interview him and he always gives the impression that you are one question away from him snapping the microphone and walking out.

Fuck sake.

One good game? Did he know he was at a world Cup where it take a few good games to win it. Jokeshop.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼