The Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Thread

Damn it, I clicked on it.
Didn't read it but clicked and that's all that matters to them.

The FRU have veto'd a foreign coach, it's a no go.

All Blacks with their usual dip in performance leading up to a world cup. Narrow win against the Argies and drew 16-16 with South Africa this morning.

Retallick off with a potentially serious arm/shoulder injury.

All Blacks not giving much away.

Argentina awful here too, Australia are not a good team and more than that they’ve taken 5 penalties off the Aussie scrum.

Just saw the injury to Retallick, off feet, in at the side, to a player not actively participating in the ruck. NZ were at it too but they might get it looked at now.

All Blacks not giving much away.

Argentina awful here too, Australia are not a good team and more than that they’ve taken 5 penalties off the Aussie scrum.

argie scrum hasnt been a weapon in years..they have one of the poorest scrums in the top 10 teams now...corrdero and isa back today and i reckon with imhoff back and a few others i reckon they will be a threat in the world cup

argie scrum hasnt been a weapon in years..they have one of the poorest scrums in the top 10 teams now...corrdero and isa back today and i reckon with imhoff back and a few others i reckon they will be a threat in the world cup

Ledesma was adamant the scrum would be resurgent though, still plenty of games to get it right of course.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼