The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Got dinner from the usually awesome Bunsen tonight. It was shite, the burger was nearly as small as my cock.

I've noticed this now in a few places, quality is going to shit. I'd rather they put the prices up and and prioritised the quality of the food instead of skimping. I'm actually still hungry ffs after paying over a tenner for a burger.

#FatFuckProblems
I had a burger in the park yesterday, slow cooked beef cheek, jalapeño slaw, crispy onions served ina brioche.. ONreal scenes, 11 blips

Yes, but i'd say it was baked rather than fried. It was lighter than the fried stuff tends to be. It was served in small squares, rather than big chunks. I love the taste of cooked brie, but often the servings are too big.
No, you don't bake brie. It's fried usually and comes with an orange and plum sauce which is reaaaally nice. Unless they changed everything 🧐🤔

I had a burger in the park yesterday, slow cooked beef cheek, jalapeño slaw, crispy onions served ina brioche.. ONreal scenes, 11 blips
The Park as in the new Ziggys?!

I didn't know they were doing food ffs. That burger sounds unreal, I hate the pub but will give it a second chance if that's the kind of grub on offer.

Please clarify if it is indeed that premesis. Can't believe there's something about a Benny pub that I didn't know. :(

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Sprints

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼