The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

In between Covid lockdowns I was in Dingle about 2 years ago and was in a relatively famous pub/restaurant. I ordered hake in breadcrumbs. It quite literally looked and tasted as if it came out of the freezer from a Findus box. Pure rubbery. Last month I was persuaded to return for a meal, this time it was called beer-battered hake. It was sublime. So good that the following evening I had it again as a takeaway meal. Maybe they changed owners/chef. The same house staff there for years.
Jesus Christ.

The whole point of the thread is to name the restaurant.

In between Covid lockdowns I was in Dingle about 2 years ago and was in a relatively famous pub/restaurant. I ordered hake in breadcrumbs. It quite literally looked and tasted as if it came out of the freezer from a Findus box. Pure rubbery. Last month I was persuaded to return for a meal, this time it was called beer-battered hake. It was sublime. So good that the following evening I had it again as a takeaway meal. Maybe they changed owners/chef. The same house staff there for years.
I don't think you understand how reviews work. You may as well have redacted the food you ate too.

Had lunch in a big pub in Killarney today. Average as shit tbh and overpriced.

But the icing on the cake was a young lad arriving in for his shift and being told in front of everyone "oh are you on today as well? It's too quiet, head off there".

And people wonder why the hospitality sector struggles to attract staff. That fella probably planned his weekend around having to be in work at 4pm on Saturday, with a few quid in the pocket after, and he was treated like that. Disgusts me.
#MOEfail
#whereami
:ROFLMAO:

I

But the icing on the cake was a young lad arriving in for his shift and being told in front of everyone "oh are you on today as well? It's too quiet, head off there".

And people wonder why the hospitality sector struggles to attract staff. That fella probably planned his weekend around having to be in work at 4pm on Saturday, with a few quid in the pocket after, and he was treated like that. Disgusts me.
I absolutely hate when people are treated like that.

"icing on the cake"? totally out of context

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼