The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

had dinner in The Raj Gaylord tonight with mates.. era twas grand I guess.. but not a fan of Indian food so hard to know.. but my mates love it.. service was v poor.. food grand for someone who is a not a fan.... quality was good at least.. seems €€ though.. but lovely eve had none the less

It's supposed to be a very good Indian. If you don't like that kind of food then you wouldn't enjoy it
it was ok - I know good food from bad - it was good - but no, it didn't wow me - like I said - not a fan.. so hard to me to know whether or not it was good., as Indian food goes..
but as a "restaurant" I didn't enjoy it. reiterated "no raw onion" and yet I got it - dishes had to be returned..
and no offer of desert menu or coffee etc.. we had to ask for it..
i think they cater more for the take away market

Had takeaway there before a few times. Was decent.

Never had a sitdown there.

I like Indian, none nearby though so never really have it.
Loads of Indian food near me. Last time I got Spice Route, it wasn't bad. It's made from scratch I'd say. You also get these kebab places trying to sell Indian dishes but it is just some sort of microwaved sauces

Loads of Indian food near me. Last time I got Spice Route, it wasn't bad. It's made from scratch I'd say. You also get these kebab places trying to sell Indian dishes but it is just some sort of microwaved sauces

Spice route, lol used get grub there after a night out on the way to get a taxi on MacCurtain Street.

Broke my ankle on the curb there one night.

I presume its a cycle lane by now

Spice route, lol used get grub there after a night out on the way to get a taxi on MacCurtain Street.

Broke my ankle on the curb there one night.

I presume its a cycle lane by now
Yeah they're open since 1999. Mainly known for kebabs really but the main dishes, the rices and naans are good.
There's a little bit of parking at the top of that street then they added this big black plastic edge to the rest of it.

Yeah they're open since 1999. Mainly known for kebabs really but the main dishes, the rices and naans are good.
There's a little bit of parking at the top of that street then they added this big black plastic edge to the rest of it.

There was a good Thai restaurant on French Church St, dunno if its still going.

Had a couple of terrible meals in Cafe Mexicana, wouldn't ever eat there again.

There was a good Thai restaurant on French Church St, dunno if its still going.

Had a couple of terrible meals in Cafe Mexicana, wouldn't ever eat there again.
Cafe Mexicana doesn't have a proper kichen. They microwave the food. I used to like it years ago when there wasn't much choice in the city.
Haven't been recently. I remember Garabaldi's on French Church St 🤣 oh, the 90s

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼