The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Indeed.

Whose tedious alt are you then?
giphy.webp

Was in Man Friday in Kinsale this evening with a big group. It's years since I had been there, and I was very impressed. Good variety of stuff, for meat eaters and non meat eaters alike and decent quality food on the kid's menu. Staff very friendly and efficient.

It was very loud in there, but I think that is unavoidable in a busy packed restaurant.

All in all, would recommend.
What did you have?

I had brie salad to start, and the black sole for main. There was a pavlova type birthday cake for dessert. Mm had pork belly for main. I had a taste and it was divine too.
Is that the deep fried brie or is it a different starter. They changed the menu since I've been. Fish there is good definitely

Got dinner from the usually awesome Bunsen tonight. It was shite, the burger was nearly as small as my cock.

I've noticed this now in a few places, quality is going to shit. I'd rather they put the prices up and and prioritised the quality of the food instead of skimping. I'm actually still hungry ffs after paying over a tenner for a burger.

#FatFuckProblems

Got dinner from the usually awesome Bunsen tonight. It was shite, the burger was nearly as small as my cock.

I've noticed this now in a few places, quality is going to shit. I'd rather they put the prices up and and prioritised the quality of the food instead of skimping. I'm actually still hungry ffs after paying over a tenner for a burger.

#FatFuckProblems
I've not tried their burgers.
I got two packets of Charleville cheese today. 7 fucking euro. They used to be 2.80 each in Tesco year or so ago.
They're using local ingredients like.
I haven't eaten out or had a take away in months.

I've not tried their burgers.
I got two packets of Charleville cheese today. 7 fucking euro. They used to be 2.80 each in Tesco year or so ago.
They're using local ingredients like.
I haven't eaten out or had a take away in months.

I love Charleville but have moved to the Wexford cheese as you can get a good sized block for €2.50 as long as you have a Tesco clubcard. Their vintage white is lovely, really crumbly and lovely with a Carrs water biscuit

Look at us here discussing the price of a block of cheese while Matlock is off eating Black sole :(

Is that the deep fried brie or is it a different starter. They changed the menu since I've been. Fish there is good definitely
Yes, but i'd say it was baked rather than fried. It was lighter than the fried stuff tends to be. It was served in small squares, rather than big chunks. I love the taste of cooked brie, but often the servings are too big.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼