The official NATIONAL court report thread

Nonsense you have posted utter rubbish, the illness is serious and your trying to weasel out of just admitting that you got it wrong by ignoring the reports of PTSD injuries during the trip to defend why this fucking creature was given such a sentence
The illness is sometimes serious. Like most illnesses it operates on a continuum

"Gardaí told Letterkenny Circuit Court that it was a miracle that nobody was seriously injured or killed."

You better get onto the guards JF and tell them that their evidence was incorrect 🙄

It’s is incorrect and the proof will be in the pudding unfortunate over the next few years when a high court judge is hearing claim so it, I feel sorry for you that disregarding the seriousness of mental health is more important then admitting you were wrong

It’s is incorrect and the proof will be in the pudding unfortunate over the next few years when a high court judge is hearing claim so it, I feel sorry for you that disregarding the seriousness of mental health is more important then admitting you were wrong
So the guard giving evidence in the case is wrong and you are right?

I haven't disregarded the seriousness of mental health at all. If you could get over your need to feel aggrieved then you would be able to see that.

You are claiming that PTSD is always a serious mental health issue. That simply isn't medically true. That is not to say that PTSD can't be serious, it can be extremely serious, but it isn't always. I don't know why you are struggling so much to grasp that.

So the guard giving evidence in the case is wrong and you are right?

I haven't disregarded the seriousness of mental health at all. If you could get over your need to feel aggrieved then you would be able to see that.

You are claiming that PTSD is always a serious mental health issue. That simply isn't medically true. That is not to say that PTSD can't be serious, it can be extremely serious, but it isn't always. I don't know why you are struggling so much to grasp that.
punisher-header-4.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼