The official NATIONAL court report thread

My sentence is waaaay more reasonable mattie.

Imagine giving prisoners xmas home leave as well. But if its a drugs offence then nooooooo, you must stay in clink.

What a wonderful country we live in.
I don't agree.

That is longer that someone would get for manslaughter. Could you explain to the family of a deceased person why it is that a man who didn't kill anyone got a longer sentence?

Not all prisoners get home leave for Christmas, drug offences or not.

I don't agree.

That is longer that someone would get for manslaughter. Could you explain to the family of a deceased person why it is that a man who didn't kill anyone got a longer sentence?

Not all prisoners get home leave for Christmas, drug offences or not.
well imo marching through a town shooting at police deserves more than a poxy 5 years tops.

Most prisoners get home leave at xmas by the way, and that in itself is a disgrace. Could you explain that to all the thousands of victims of crimes who have to watch the perp out drinking and having a good time?

Or maybe victims of crimes MH doesnt really matter.

well imo marching through a town shooting at police deserves more than a poxy 5 years tops.

Most prisoners get home leave at xmas by the way, and that in itself is a disgrace. Could you explain that to all the thousands of victims of crimes who have to watch the perp out drinking and having a good time?

Or maybe victims of crimes MH doesnt really matter.
It is generally granted for the benefit of the family of the prisoner. Or maybe you think their mental health doesnt matter either...

You think 8 years is a lenient sentence in a case where no one was killed or seriously injured?
This is what you said and I took umbrage with, despite court reports clearly outlining that people including Gardai were subsequently diagnosed with PTSD as a result of this injury you claim no one was seriously injured…….and you claim that you work in mental health?
It’s quite obvious that people were seriously injured during this incident.

This is what you said and I took umbrage with, despite court reports clearly outlining that people including Gardai were subsequently diagnosed with PTSD as a result of this injury you claim no one was seriously injured…….and you claim that you work in mental health?
It’s quite obvious that people were seriously injured during this incident.
That is exactly the same as a report of a number of people suffering whiplash as a result of an accident and you inferring that all whiplash is severe. It isnt, nor is all PTSD.

I dont claim to work in mental health. I do work in mental health.

It is generally granted for the benefit of the family of the prisoner. Or maybe you think their mental health doesnt matter either...
No I dont actually. Home leave is for people in the armed forces, you know, people that are doing stuff for their country. The kind of people we can rely on. People who we can trust!

Home leave for prisoners is a joke.

And I think you know this as well as i do.

That is exactly the same as a report of a number of people suffering whiplash as a result of an accident and you inferring that all whiplash is severe. It isnt, nor is all PTSD.

I dont claim to work in mental health. I do work in mental health.
Nonsense you have posted utter rubbish, the illness is serious and your trying to weasel out of just admitting that you got it wrong by ignoring the reports of PTSD injuries during the trip to defend why this fucking creature was given such a sentence

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼