The official NATIONAL court report thread

Well to tell the truth Yupp we only meet at the starting of the 3 sacred bonfires of Moosenabarra hill on Villeglen backroads.This is the signal to meet in the chapel of prayer.Hope you will be able to find us.
Do you mean Villeglen, as in the home place of the late dinny roche? About a 40 min drive from where I live, but I can make tuesdays and thursdays.

Do you mean Villeglen, as in the home place of the late dinny roche? About a 40 min drive from where I live, but I can make tuesdays and thursdays.
Tis true aul din died of the sickness.He was a staunch member of the group.Ya Tuesday may suit depending on the isohyet conditions.Look for the signal fires to alert the beginning of a session🔥

Tis true aul din died of the sickness.He was a staunch member of the group.Ya Tuesday may suit depending on the isohyet conditions.Look for the signal fires to alert the beginning of a session🔥
It won’t be the only session happening on tuesday night, as tommy dwyer would say!

eight people from Derry have pleaded guilty to defrauding the state to the tune of 65k in covid payments while working
for a company in Donegal, they got the money but continued to work on full pay, id say this is only one of many such cases,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fairytale of The Pogues: A tribute by The Rapparees
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Mar 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼