The Official Munster Rugby Thread™

Murray … woeful.
Carbery … beyond woeful.
N Scannell … going backwards
Earl and Zebo … ancient
No tight head
Another backrower gone for next season.

Rowntree has some job on his hands, at least Prendegast has Healy and Crowley to work with.

Murray … woeful.
Carbery … beyond woeful.
N Scannell … going backwards
Earl and Zebo … ancient
No tight head
Another backrower gone for next season.

Rowntree has some job on his hands, at least Prendegast has Healy and Crowley to work with.

Earls was one of our better players today. That's sad 😞

I just found this on boards and I think this sums Munster up nicely :

The most Munster result ever, so typical of them over the last number of years. Need a result to progress, to win a trophy, to get an easier knockout game or whatever is on the line and typical Munster they bottle it. Gutless,inept performance.

The hard luck feel among Munster fans after they threw the game away against Toulouse sums it up. Munster lost a game they should have won and all you hear is brave, unlucky Munster.

So many rejects from Leinster are hugely important players for Munster - Conway, Carberry, Loughman etc.

3 points fav with the books tonight & Munster lose by 10 points.

No doubt Munster will focus on how strong Leinsters 2nd/3rd string is, instead of looking inwards. Or if they do look inwards its Van Graans fault, even though Munster have been nearly men even before him.

The fact POM is so hugely revered in Munster says it all, a good, honest player over the years and thats about it - never won a trophy with Munster. Sad to see the standards & expectations slip so much from the Munster teams of old.

Can't see it improving much from next season.

The nearly men, they should copyright that.

I just found this on boards and I think this sums Munster up nicely :

The most Munster result ever, so typical of them over the last number of years. Need a result to progress, to win a trophy, to get an easier knockout game or whatever is on the line and typical Munster they bottle it. Gutless,inept performance.

The hard luck feel among Munster fans after they threw the game away against Toulouse sums it up. Munster lost a game they should have won and all you hear is brave, unlucky Munster.

So many rejects from Leinster are hugely important players for Munster - Conway, Carberry, Loughman etc.

3 points fav with the books tonight & Munster lose by 10 points.

No doubt Munster will focus on how strong Leinsters 2nd/3rd string is, instead of looking inwards. Or if they do look inwards its Van Graans fault, even though Munster have been nearly men even before him.

The fact POM is so hugely revered in Munster says it all, a good, honest player over the years and thats about it - never won a trophy with Munster. Sad to see the standards & expectations slip so much from the Munster teams of old.

Can't see it improving much from next season.

The nearly men, they should copyright that.
There isn't any part of it untrue and it's the reality of how things have been getting worse over the years....sad really!

That boards post sums it up. Gutless and inept. I can forgive them for not being the best players in the world. What I can't forgive is the lack between the ears. I used to think that Murray was calm and collected. Now I think he's catatonic.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼