The Official Munster Rugby Thread™

How in the name of fuck did this happen? Doesn’t make any sense to me unless it is directed by the irfu director of rugby?
Leinster seem to fire well with tough second row / back row options. Jenkins is a unit, Toner is on the way out. He fits the bill, if he can clear his injuries. He’s a tight head lock too and a good one of those are incredibly valuable.

They’ll never admit it but as much class as their Academy produces it has a good few surplus to requirements. There are a few lads in Swansea and Montpellier for example. Might be the case that Dunne and Ryan are similar. It’s only Beirne that’s caught them so far.

They just need to hope Jenkins is another Fardy or Thorn and not another Douglas or that foxy lad who’s name escapes me.

Side named for Sunday

Munster: Mike Haley; Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell, Rory Scannell, Keith Earls; Ben Healy, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Diarmuid Barron, Stephen Archer; Jean Kleyn, Tadhg Beirne; Peter O’Mahony (C), Jack O’Donoghue, Gavin Coombes.

Replacements: Scott Buckley, Jeremy Loughman, John Ryan, Fineen Wycherley, John Hodnett, Craig Casey, Jack Crowley, Simon Zebo.

Good to see Barron get a start and Buckley on the bench

Id like to have seen Crowley start again

Agreed on Crowley but it looks like both 10s are getting a fair shake of the stick so have to accept that for what it is too.
I wonder would Barron have started if Scannell wasn’t injured, he definitely should in that instance. Hope Buckley gets a good reception when he’s brought .

Bench is looking good too.

Mike Adamson is an appalling ref. How did he miss the forward pass by the Quins outhalf, near the end. He called a marginal lineout throw as crooked and then made some very controversial calls against Castres. I dunno how the ref and TMO couls see a clear grounding on or over the line for the winning try ? A Castres boot seemed to be on the line blocking the grounding - some very controversial decisions - Interesting to see the comments from Castres

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼