The Official Munster Rugby Thread™

I'm happy to see Snyman extend.

Munster have spent a fortune on him, it'd be gutting to see him join another club and have an injury free season.

The difference he made in some of the games he's played have been huge

I'm happy to see Snyman extend.

Munster have spent a fortune on him, it'd be gutting to see him join another club and have an injury free season.

The difference he made in some of the games he's played have been huge
On balance, that's how i feel as well. Can you imagine how we'd feel to have him steamrolling our lads in some Heino Cup game next year?

New contracts announced for Archer (1 year), Salanoa (2), Buckley(3), Liam O’Connor (1) and …

RG fucking Snyman (2)!!

Presumably Snyman is on reduced terms this time around? Would love to see him get back to anywhere close to match fitness. Wrap him in wool and let him loose in Dublin and the rest of Europe.
Would be very interesting to see if the ACL solidity is impacted more on someone so tall?
Way way more surprising than giving Snyman a contract extension - at least when he's available he's a quality player - how in the love of all that's holy did that imposter Salanoa get a contract extension :(

side named for tomorrow night

presume de allende is injured

also great news with Snyman contract extension. If he stays fit and if they can strengthen the front row and particularly hooker then they will have a serious pack next season

Munster: Mike Haley; Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell, Rory Scannell, Keith Earls; Jack Crowley, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Niall Scannell, Stephen Archer; Fineen Wycherley, Tadhg Beirne; Peter O’Mahony (C), Jack O’Donoghue, Gavin Coombes.

Replacements: Diarmuid Barron, Jeremy Loughman, John Ryan, Jean Kleyn, John Hodnett, Craig Casey, Jake Flannery, Shane Daly.

No Zebo.
Ben Healy injured? Could have been a game for him to boot everything from halfway.

Scannell will presumably help out Crowley as another option with the boot.

I think I’d have started Barron over the other Scannell.

JJ on the way to the Dragons it seems.
Thought he was going relatively well in Clermont for him, with another season left. Maybe he couldn’t settle or something.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼