The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Outside, NOW!
Let’s go outside???? You sure?

200w.gif

Does Wout start up front ? Might be madness but hear me out. Rashford has been better i feel when he starts out on the left, i think Garnacho is better as an impact sub. Swap Garnacho for Wout and then move Rashford up front then when the time comes. Sancho starts on the right i assume? I prob would start Erikson but Fred could come on at HT for him if its not going well. Fred starting wouldn’t surprise me though.
Wout is the only recognised fully fit striker and with Antony also probably not fit I expect it to be sancho right, rashford left and Bruno behind. The real question is whether eriksen starts or does he go for extra steel with mctominay or fred instead.

Does Wout start up front ? Might be madness but hear me out. Rashford has been better i feel when he starts out on the left, i think Garnacho is better as an impact sub. Swap Garnacho for Wout and then move Rashford up front then when the time comes. Sancho starts on the right i assume? I prob would start Erikson but Fred could come on at HT for him if its not going well. Fred starting wouldn’t surprise me though.
erik! you should be in the dressing room and not on the proc, you mad dutch bastard!

Am I wrong in thinking Erikson Mctominay and Fernandez was the mid when they beat us?
I'd sit Casemiro and Fred, pull in the wingers off the touchline with Bruno sitting between them feeding Rashford. The horse to come on and get a fairytale winner.
It's written in the star's like.

The Horse and Fred will start. ETH will aim to still be in the game come the ~65 min mark & put Garnacho on against tired legs (..and minds wandering in the direction of next weekend)

Wat wat WAT?

A side will be up for a cup final?

This changes everything.

#stfuyoussb

Yep. Bad form Fed Up.

It's only the Manyoo fans that have given up hope before a ball has been kicked.

The players will start the game with some level of belief. The longer the game goes before they go behind the more that belief will grow. If City go 1 up it's close to game over.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Stunning
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼