The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

No credit it where's its due boy he's been a different player under ten haag. If they got Dinny or dave Beckham in to teach the cunt how to whip a ball in he'd be a very tidy player. I expect more improvement from him next season or he'll be fucked out for a world class RB

No credit it where's its due boy he's been a different player under ten haag. If they got Dinny or dave Beckham in to teach the cunt how to whip a ball in he'd be a very tidy player. I expect more improvement from him next season or he'll be fucked out for a world class RB

Id say I've watched every game this season bar last weekend and the most I could say for the guy is he hasn't been awful at times.

His positional play is terrible, he regularly goes to sleep on the near and back post.

As for attacking play its lose it or hurriedly pass to anyone else.

Ten Hag wants to play rapid transition, posession based football thats not possible with a full back as limited as Wan Bissaka. I understand he is contracted for another 24 months?

Id say he will go for a song or on a free over his ludicrously high wages (100k a week).

I thought he was out the door at the end of the last transfer window but I'm fairly sure he's won the first team spot for RB now since Dalots got injured awhile back. Neither of them will be first choice after next season though (assuming the striker/goalkeeper positions are priority this summer).

The ownership is nowhere near a resolution and the window opens in ten days.

Id say a few more uninspiring contract extensions and a return for Greenwood and Diallo will be the extent of our business.

Sure, plenty 😉

Even if the sale does drag on I don't think the Glazers will risk going a whole summer transfer window without buying anyone.

Sure they're f*ckers, but that's fantasy thinking.

The Glazers won't spend any money.

They're selling the club and all they are bothered about is maxing out what they can from the deal and nothing else.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼