The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Approximately how much more money do you need injected into the squad before you win the league or champions league? Asking for a friend.
A net spend of £300M should be ok for the Summer Window - Bellingham and Osimhen will be essential and probably an upgrade on Maguire and Lindelof will be required. We'll probably keep Sabitzer and the Horse. I'd be ok with the wingers and full backs for now. Gotta move on McFred. If Liverpool don't get champions league then I'd let them have McFred because that's the level that they will be able to attract.
FFP won't be an issue I'd say because we can do a lot of business with PSG and fiddle the books that way.

Don't forget that we'll have Mason back next season too. That'll be like a £100M signing so effectively we'll spend 400M
Rashford, Osimhen & Mason MVM - that's gonna be a serious front 3 - best in Europe IMO Good times to follow Utd

Oh - I almost forgot about Frankie Di Jong - my bad. We need to up the Summer Budget by £70 M - The Qataris might have to sell a bit more gas.

It's a bit like what the Wall St Investment guy once famously said :- 'A billion here and a billion there and before you know it, you're talking about some seriously big money' 🤣

Last edited:
A net spend of £300M should be ok for the Summer Window - Bellingham and Osimhen will be essential and probably an upgrade on Maguire and Lindelof will be required. We'll probably keep Sabitzer and the Horse. I'd be ok with the wingers and full backs for now. Gotta move on McFred. If Liverpool don't get champions league then I'd let them have McFred because that's the level that they will be able to attract.
FFP won't be an issue I'd say because we can do a lot of business with PSG and fiddle the books that way.

Don't forget that we'll have Mason back next season too. That'll be like a £100M signing so effectively we'll spend 400M
Rashford, Osimhen & Mason MVM - that's gonna be a serious front 3 - best in Europe IMO Good times to follow Utd

Oh - I almost forgot about Frankie Di Jong - my bad. We need to up the Summer Budget by £70 M - The Qataris might have to sell a bit more gas.

It's a bit like what the Wall St Investment guy once famously said :- 'A billion here and a billion there and before you know it, you're talking about some seriously big money' 🤣

...and this folks, is why you shouldn't leave your PROC account logged in.

Your 12 year old child might post this kind of drivel.

Would the senior SMCs here not reign in such tone-deaf giddiness?

...and this folks, is why you shouldn't leave your PROC account logged in.

Your 12 year old child might post this kind of drivel.

Would the senior SMCs here not reign in such tone-deaf giddiness?
Why?

It's no more drivel than posters in yer thread defending TAA better than he defends on the pitch.

And at least Barry is taking the piss.

Sevilla. Home in the first leg.

Play the winner of Sporting/Juve.

The Spaniards have serious pedigree in this competition but they are 13th in the Spanish league.

Bar some major injuries/suspensions before the 13th of April we'd want to be beating them over two legs.

Chelsea game will be pushed back to the Sunday.

Last edited:
Ten Hag on Eriksen 🗣

"It is very positive. He healed very quickly. I don’t think he will be ready for Sunday [against Fulham], but he will be ready in April. He is on his way back, and we are happy about that. He is a class player that we need. I can’t wait for him to be back."

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ger Wolfe
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼