The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I would say more like talking out of their hoop!

Can understand Arsenal fans getting giddy, they are absolutely flying it and fair to them. I genuinely hope they go on to win it, however there is no way partey is a superior player to Casimero. I’d imagine most neutral fans would agree.
I think they may be similar, both are pretty much the most important players to their teams. Casemiro has a more decorated career but I wouldn’t swap Partey for him as he suits our system.

Partey was missing at Old Trafford and Arsenal lost, Casemiro was missing at The Emirates and United lost.
Both are top level midfielders, Casemiro and Martinez to a lesser extent are definitely the main reasons United are top 4.

I would say more like talking out of their hoop!

Can understand Arsenal fans getting giddy, they are absolutely flying it and fair to them. I genuinely hope they go on to win it, however there is no way partey is a superior player to Casimero. I’d imagine most neutral fans would agree.
Spot on m8.

If I can be serious for a minute, I hope Arsenal smash those noisy bums who would be nothing but a laughing stock without their sugar daddy.

Partey is a very good player, but there's a reason he was playing for whoever the fuck he was playing for before he joined them and there's a reason why Casimero was playing for one of the all time greatest ever football teams.

I, for the life of me have no idea why he left that team, but I'm damn glad he did. United wouldn't be half the team without him.

I think they may be similar, both are pretty much the most important players to their teams. Casemiro has a more decorated career but I wouldn’t swap Partey for him as he suits our system.

Partey was missing at Old Trafford and Arsenal lost, Casemiro was missing at The Emirates and United lost.
Both are top level midfielders, Casemiro and Martinez to a lesser extent are definitely the main reasons United are top 4.
That’s a fair assessment.

Partey is a top player no doubt I liked him at Athletico and he’s probably hit another level this season.

What I like about Casimero is he does the defensive work and creates and now scores goals aswell. It’s been along time since we’ve had a complete midfielder at United.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼