The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

^^^ Doesn’t give a fuck. :lol!:

He's as relevant as any other paid 'pundit' who played 20 years ago.

Himself, Keane and Neville couldn't hack it in management so they're offering criticism of those who have.

They can be entertaining but they've little more insight than some guy with stats off a smartphone.

League cup semi final tomorrow.

Dalot and Martial still unavailable.

Has to be the strongest team out. Can't afford to need a result in the return leg with the run of fixtures we've got.

The City ground is traditionally a difficult trip for us. Hopefully we dig out a result and can rotate the starting XI for the home leg.

That’s absolutely world class yerrahing from Hank_y.

United have played in the city ground twice in the last 27 years.

They won 8-1 and 4-0.

I think you may be confusing the city ground with the Man city ground m8.

That’s absolutely world class yerrahing from Hank_y.

United have played in the city ground twice in the last 27 years.

They won 8-1 and 4-0.

I think you may be confusing the city ground with the Man city ground m8.

My abiding memory of a competent Forest outfit ( I rate this team) is Collymore putting two past us.

That could have been Old Trafford. Im going off memory not googling thirty year old results because United on the up has me rattled to fawk

:lol!:

( I wont bother mentioning them beat Lolpool there as everyone is smashing those losers)

I think Anthony is a confidence player. Seems like he started well but went downhill when he got the criticism about doing the spin, he seems to be more reserved since then which doesnt suit him.

Might be next season at least before we see the best of him
So, you are not expecting anything from your £100M signing between now and next season, how far into next season? Any wonder Nocho is happy to down tools and collect £350K a week.

These lads must make United fans linger for the days of the Beanz bro’s.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Sprints

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼