The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

🤔
I'd say ETH knew exactly who he wanted!
Yeah, but Kudus does look like a player Lee. I'm aware of him from stats alone, but seeing him at this world cup, I'd take him.

And Gvardiol, from Croatia too.

Then again, buying players from good tournament form doesn't always work out. I'm looking at you Poborsky, and you too Mr Kleberson.

Yeah, but Kudus does look like a player Lee. I'm aware of him from stats alone, but seeing him at this world cup, I'd take him.

Then again, buying players from good tournament form doesn't always work out. I'm looking at you Poborsky, and you too Mr Kleberson.

i can remember being him and doing his little chip being delighted with life. then he signed for yanited and i was less delighted with life. then you know the rest and i was happy again 😂😂😂

i was only thinking of the perma perm today and wondering who would poborsky this tournament. totally messed up being a kid season tournament ffs

i can remember being him and doing his little chip being delighted with life. then he signed for yanited and i was less delighted with life. then you know the rest and i was happy again 😂😂😂

i was only thinking of the perma perm today and wondering who would poborsky this tournament. totally messed up being a kid season tournament ffs
I think, but might be wrong, that you're thinking of davor suker's goal.
Which was offside.

memphis depay ffs 🤦‍♂️ Now I suppose that was different as LVG knew him.

I remember saying to a friend after that Brazil World Cup he’ll get ballon d’or some day. Instead he’s a rapper now

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Ricky Lynch Band

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼