The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

A right shower of shite, possibly the worst Chelsea V Utd I’ve ever seen.

Both teams were beyond poor when it came to attacking.

Lousy on Varane, he was playing class to be fair. Martinez has been a very good signing.

Does anyone on this know a professional footballer personally or to some extent?

What world are they living in? Cloud cuckoo land? I am fully believing of that or well some of them.
The actions of the United players Antony, Fernandes, Fred in particular is rather embarrassing. Add in Jorginho it is now a tough watch.

McTominay. I don't have many words for this guy. How does he have a smile after that embarrassing.

It was my first time watching a full United game for a few years and it will be another while.

Lousy on Varane, he was playing class to be fair. Martinez has been a very good signing.

Said I thought they'd lose when I saw the the team.

Definitely a point gained when they'd conceded so late in the game.

Need a #9 in January or they're going to finish nowhere (again)

Thought Cashmiro was the best player on the pitch today (even before this very welcome equaliser).

Absolute shit game between 2 average teams…

Lol, the Bumnal lads crywanking hard because United equalise at the death.

Fawk off and go yerrah about the shitehawks ye are playing tomorrow, like the bums ye are. .

^^^^^^^^^

Dumb SMC doesn’t get its better for Arsenal that both Chelsea and United drop points…

Only thing that annoys me is to have wasted 96 minutes of my life to watch this shite :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Conchur White
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

3rd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼