The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Era I think it was you who said players talk mostly shite in interviews after a game a few days ago

Ditto managers. Especially in a game you've had your arse kicked
I said it about managers. That didn't sound like a throw out a statement to take attention off the players kind of statement.

I'm not trying to have a dig at CR7 here btw. Could well be taken well out of context.

Lads can I hang out in ye’re gaff today. I usually hang out with my arsenal m8’s but they’d a visitor yesterday and he was very mean.

The Liverpool gaff is shit craic these days. It’s just Don playing subutteo. Ask ye’re mams first. Sound.

Lads can I hang out in ye’re gaff today. I usually hang out with my arsenal m8’s but they’d a visitor yesterday and he was very mean.

The Liverpool gaff is shit craic these days. It’s just Don playing subutteo. Ask ye’re mams first. Sound.
No worries m8. You just have to say.Cantona is the GOAT and you can stay as long as you like.

I said it about managers. That didn't sound like a throw out a statement to take attention off the players kind of statement.

I'm not trying to have a dig at CR7 here btw. Could well be taken well out of context.
I don't know what he meant m8. Just sounds like something banal that most managers say after a game.

The Arsenal thread will go back to being a a decent spot to hang out now almost everyone has 4chan on ignore OT lad. .

I don't know what he meant m8. Just sounds like something banal that most managers say after a game.

It's not really banal though?

I struggle to remember any manager ever saying that he didn't bring a player on for such a reason.

Like Handy said above, it's a wording he'll have thought out in advance and is probably worded that way for a specific reason. Either to play to CR7's ego or, if things aren't good behind the scenes, to maybe jolt him a bit?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

The Off Beats

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼