The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

There might be hope to the rest of us for the next ten years if it is!!

On a serious note, I don't think I've evr seen a more well developed player for 21. Fuck it, even Ronnie didn't really start reaching his potential until then. Barring injuries we are looking at another 7 or 800 goal career here.
I’ve never seen anything like him and now he’s fuckin providing assists too.

Henry was trying to say Mbappe was a better player. Mbappe isn’t even as good as Henry.

Haaland looks like he could smash everyone’s records, even Messi and Ronaldo. Only injuries might stop that.

Henry was trying to say Mbappe was a better player. Mbappe isn’t even as good as Henry.

Haaland looks like he could smash everyone’s records, even Messi and Ronaldo. Only injuries might stop that.
Agreed.

And you have KDB supplying the bullets too. That's another factor.

The rest could chip in for a hitman. It would be cheaper than trying to beat him.

Haaland looks like a 16 year old playing with a bunch of 11 year olds.

Screenshot_20221003-204847_Brave.jpg

Iirc the irfu and/or Munster have an exit preparation programme for players coming to the end of their careers. Tbf for rugby the money's not there to retire on so it's necessary.

You'd think multi millionaire ex footballers would be better served doing things like coaching and volunteering rather than trying to run a pub or restaurant.

I wish Munster/Irish rugby hadn't bothered as every time I turn on the TV, either Tommy 'Wee Daniel-alike' Bowe or that perma-tanned man-child Donnacha O'Callaghan is on the box rotting my sh1t.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

4th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼