The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I think it might be time to move Bruno on.

ALWAYS looking for the Hollywood pass and loses possession so many times its not even funny.

You can't try and play possession based football with him and Rashford in the side.

McTominay is just a nothing player, extremely limited.
Will get bummed by the bindippers (again) if he plays.

Shifting your £57m centre-half into midfield after 1 bad game would reek of serious panic from Ten Hag m8
Completely disagree. He seems decent on the ball and would probably easily transition between the two positions in the same way someone like Mascherano did. Maguire looks to be keeping his place for now, which means a fully fit Varane possibly sits on the bench while those two plugs are in the middle of the park. Are you seriously telling me throwing Martinez in there wouldnt be a better option?!

Seems a bit of a headbanger, but he is possibly a risk worth taking considering whats there at the moment. Maybe ETH can get the best out of him.

Uncertainty well summed up there. Not sure if he is a lad that will respond well to ETH, who is not one to indulge the whims and ego of modern prima donna footballers.
Has all the signs of LFC taking a punt on Ballotelli on the off-chance that if it worked out, it would be a master stroke...spoiler alert: it didn't work out!!

Uncertainty well summed up there. Not sure if he is a lad that will respond well to ETH, who is not one to indulge the whims and ego of modern prima donna footballers.
Has all the signs of LFC taking a punt on Ballotelli on the off-chance that if it worked out, it would be a master stroke...spoiler alert: it didn't work out!!
Ya I wouldnt disagree with any of that but again I would like to remind you that the alternatives havent been working out for years!

Seems a bit of a headbanger, but he is possibly a risk worth taking considering whats there at the moment. Maybe ETH can get the best out of him.
Teach your philosophy to the younger players, work them, keep doing it until its second nature.
Accept the results won't come consistently at first but keep working on improving.
When they knit together you'll have a team that fight for one another on the pitch and success will come.
I'm sick to death of watching over inflated ego's thinking they are world stars when they're not even average footballers.
We have a whole squad of them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼