The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Tbh a few more shit seasons isnt the worst thing in the world as it will force a sale by the mutants.

Yerrah they may be carpet baggers but they're not thick. They'll sign another Ronaldo and keep the clicks coming. maybe an all or nothing while they're at it. I don't see why they'd sell the cash cow.

Once/if they get super league they're golden.

Wrt the football, we all agree on the diagnosis, but we're divided on the therapy

Yerrah they may be carpet baggers but they're not thick. They'll sign another Ronaldo and keep the clicks coming. maybe an all or nothing while they're at it. I don't see why they'd sell the cash cow.

Once/if they get super league they're golden.

Wrt the football, we all agree on the diagnosis, but we're divided on the therapy

I think youre just looking for reasons to stick with a shit manager. Mikel Arteta isn't bringing the glory days back to Arsenal or going to make them league contenders.

He's there three years in a few months. He's fallen out with yere most effective forward and assembled an expensive team of bottlers.

Arsenal just about held on against Palace Friday night thanks to an own goal completely against the run of play. Ye have a few easy games coming up but Spurs will almost certainly spank ye back to reality again.

Managers who are backed to the tune of several hundred million , in place years and don't deliver success get sacked. Thats reality. Carlo took an aging Real team to a league and European double in his first season

Ten hag has the excuse this year that he hasnt been backed. Will that keep the fans onside, most likely if theres signs of an improvement on their disastrous 21/22.

A fully fit Varane and Jadon Sancho hitting some form might help on that front but they're shy a defensive midfielder and a top level forward. Both were required and for a side with no trophy in 5 years not to at least keep the squad strong is unforgivable.

It is going to be ten years without a title this year. AC Milan showed how to get rid of terrible owners

20220807_050350.jpg

Until our fanbase get wise to this the drought will continue

I think youre just looking for reasons to stick with a shit manager. Mikel Arteta isn't bringing the glory days back to Arsenal or going to make them league contenders.

He's there three years in a few months. He's fallen out with yere most effective forward and assembled an expensive team of bottlers.

Arsenal just about held on against Palace Friday night thanks to an own goal completely against the run of play. Ye have a few easy games coming up but Spurs will almost certainly spank ye back to reality again.

Nobody but city are having glory days any time soon. But I do think he will get us making a challenge deep into the season eventually (busmeme.jpg).

Auba falls out with every manager. And of course he's spent a lot of money - clearing out deadwood and creating a new team costs money. Bar Luiz and Willian, himself and Edu have done fairly well in the market.

Regards bottling, they achieved last year's goal. WNTNCL would've been over achieving. And they only fell one win short. It's a young team (the youngest in the pl) and they're still developing.

Palace thumped us at home last year. They even beat city there. When Utd used to win ugly, everyone praised them for it. Going into that game most of us would've taken the draw.

The spurs game will be huge alright though, I'll give you that. I don't think there'll be any spankings though.

I hope you're representative of all Utd fans and continue to demand an overnight rebuild.

Nobody but city are having glory days any time soon. But I do think he will get us making a challenge deep into the season eventually (busmeme.jpg).

Auba falls out with every manager. And of course he's spent a lot of money - clearing out deadwood and creating a new team costs money. Bar Luiz and Willian, himself and Edu have done fairly well in the market.

Regards bottling, they achieved last year's goal. WNTNCL would've been over achieving. And they only fell one win short. It's a young team (the youngest in the pl) and they're still developing.

Palace thumped us at home last year. They even beat city there. When Utd used to win ugly, everyone praised them for it. Going into that game most of us would've taken the draw.

The spurs game will be huge alright though, I'll give you that. I don't think there'll be any spankings though.

I hope you're representative of all Utd fans and continue to demand an overnight rebuild.

Lol, you're like a battered wife at this stage with MikOle.

He loves me really.

You're just trotting out the usual shit.
'Trust the process', we had 3 years of that. No thanks.

As for not collapsing? Ye lost 5 of yere last ten games with losses to Newcastle, Palace and Southampton. Arteta's team shit the course at the first sign of pressure.

Theres no reason that a club with United’s commercial might shouldnt be able to turn it around inside 2-3 windows. How is that 'overnight'?

They are at rock bottom now. Ten Hag has a hell of a job on his hands and he hasn't been given the funds to achieve that.

Last edited:
Lol, you're like a battered wife at this stage with MikOle.

He loves me really.

You're just trotting out the usual shit.
'Trust the process', we had 3 years of that. No thanks.

Theres no reason that a club with United’s commercial might shouldnt be able to turn it around inside 2-3 windows. How is that 'overnight'?

They are at rock bottom now. Ten Hag has a hell of a job on his hands and he hasn't been given the funds to achieve that.
I will not sign a player that doesn't fit our style..
Remember those words...

Fair point on the commercial side. It'd be unheard of though. And would be generally be considered overnight considering the amount of transfers it would require

Fair point on the commercial side. It'd be unheard of though. And would be generally be considered overnight considering the amount of transfers it would require

Not especially, Carlo signed two players and won the league and European cup, this with his centre half pairing who won 3 European cups departing.

You're just talking out of your ass m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼