The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

CR7 so desperate to leave Manchester he'll even join up with Messi to get away.

Saw that.

PSG not interested in him anyway.

Along with Bayern.

I'm sure they'll find a buyer. You'd imagine he's burnt his bridges with Ten Hag with not showing up for preseason or their tour.

Hadn't heard that.

Erra if he's briefing that he wants a move and his agent is shopping him around then get rid of him.

No player is bigger than the club.

Besides we've got Martial, Gashford and Elanga. The future is bright :LOL:
Rashford and Martial have both done 20 goals seasons. It's not impossible that with proper coaching they could do it again.

I'd love Ronaldo to stay tbh. I really can't blame him for wanting to leave. What those rat bastards have done to the club is beyond the pale. I hope there's a special place in hell for those cunts

No, no please.

So you only detest 'premier league club fanboys'?

Whereas you're just watching every game going and commenting on every piece of premier league news because your kids like it, or something.

Don't ever change Clayton.

:lol!:
No, no please.

So you only detest 'premier league club fanboys'?

Whereas you're just watching every game going and commenting on every piece of premier league news because your kids like it, or something.

Don't ever change Clayton.

:lol!:
What are you on about you fokin balloon?
You spent most of this year spit-farting your lack of knowledge all over the hurling threads.

A holy fokin show m8

🤣

Saw that.

PSG not interested in him anyway.

Along with Bayern.

I'm sure they'll find a buyer. You'd imagine he's burnt his bridges with Ten Hag with not showing up for preseason or their tour.
🤔
He actually seems to have genuine family problems due to hate mail that his wife is receiving. Don't forget that they lost a child not that long ago so "button it" from time to time man!

Last edited:
t9OUffs.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼