The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I’ll be worried if the window closes and there’s no signings. I’ll wait til then though, I’d rather the signings be the ones the manager wants than someone brought in just to say we’ve signed someone because the masses are pushing for it

No need to shit the bed in June lads.

Utd always spend plenty of money and they'll do so again this summer.

On De Jong, they are doing the right thing by not immediately paying whatever inflaged price tag Barca set. As the summer progresses they'll be under more pressure to cash in.

No need to shit the bed in June lads.

Utd always spend plenty of money and they'll do so again this summer.

On De Jong, they are doing the right thing by not immediately paying whatever inflaged price tag Barca set. As the summer progresses they'll be under more pressure to cash in.
Indeed, nothing to worry about.

Like in 2013 they ended up buying just Fellaini, and fucked up getting Fabregas and Kross (kross might be 14, not certain, but you know)

Or in 18, when they bought Fred and Dalot.

Or in 2019.when they scouted 801 full backs and bought Useless One Bissaka. (To say nothing of Harry, but that's on Olly)

Or in 2020 when they bought Van de bench, Pellistri, Amad and a free transfer, after spending the summer pretending to sign Sancho.

Yes, Man Utd are competent and able when it comes to transfers. They may or may not spend money and get players in, but anyone who thinks this lot are competent probably buys bridges in their spare time.

United are a focking joke club.

Eriksen's odds on going to Newcastle Arabia have tumbled.

United can’t attract decent players as they're shite and any serious player isn't going to damage their career moving there.

Yes, Man Utd are competent and able when it comes to transfers. They may or may not spend money and get players in, but anyone who thinks this lot are competent probably buys bridges in their spare time.

I never said they are (or were) competent in the transfer market.

But it's a bit early in the summer to lose the head.

IMHO by the time the window closes Man Utd will have spent a lot of money and not had to sell any of their better players.

I never said they are (or were) competent in the transfer market.

But it's a bit early in the summer to lose the head.

IMHO by the time the window closes Man Utd will have spent a lot of money and not had to sell any of their better players.
Don't you tell me what to do.

I'll lose the head if I want to, and you'll bloody like it!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Robot Dreams (G)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

23rd Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Monster (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼